Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Philadelphia it is!

So even though everyone in the fb group was sure that we were going to have staging in LA, which I was happy with because I'm very familiar with it. Turns out we're going to Philadelphia!! I am definitely not disappointed seeing as how I have never been there or anywhere else on the west coast for that matter and cant wait to be on my way. Just finished booking my flight from Fresno and I have to leave a day earlier since lo and behold Fresno only flies out 3 times a day to Philly. I’m sure I can find something to do with my extra day... I’m so excited!!!!

However, with amazing news comes more things to worry about. Seems like there’s always a billion forms to fill out and once you think you’re done, your not. Oh well, the pay off should be good. 28 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment