Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 days and counting...

As I get ready to embark on what may be the adventure of my life I have begun to consume my remaining days with the task of gathering my things. Or as I like to look at it... Packing in 30 days to fill up all the free time I have. Normally I would pack the week before at best, 2 days before at worst. Procrastination at its finest! However, I guess that its a good thing I'm starting so early seeing as how 27 months is no joke and I wouldnt want to be the ill prepared PCV who always has to borrow everyone elses stuff. By the way, PCV= Peace Corps Volunteer something I now can proudly call myself. After 1 year of filling out paperwork and countless trips to various doctors its a little surreal that the time is fastly approaching. Maybe I should go finish the large to do list I still have left... yeah I think ill go start that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment