Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh man how do I begin to explain whats been going on over the past few weeks? It's been a long time since I last wrote (at least it feels like a long time). I have been pretty busy between learning the language, observing in classes my weekdays are more packed then ever and getting more interesting. Next week we will have a PACA workshop (no logistics since I dont even know what it is) and the week after that Supervisors conference!! Which means I will FINALLY be finding out where I am going to be placed for the next two years. At which point I will be half way done with training and a little closer to the start of my two year stay. Well I have dinner to attend plus I am ridiculously tired after walking up early for class (5:30am) but its not like I can sleep past 7am anymore so its not as bad as it sounds. I will write with more info another day I just didnt want the blog to feel neglected!

much <3

p.s. I went to the beach again with my host mom and this time it was a much more peaceful experience. It felt nice to just be able to swim. Plus I was surrounded by people, the whole town was fishing and it was an awesome sight to see. Pics to be uploaded soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment